Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Function of Ingredients
Transcript of Function of Ingredients
baked products -Absorbs and holds liquids
-Give structure to
baked good Flour - Leavening agent that makes the
product rise. Baking Powder A leavening agent that helps the
product to rise Baking Soda - Leavening Agent
- Microscopic Plant
- Needs Food,Water and Heat to grow Yeast - Adds flavor,color and moisture
- A binding agent (holds other ingredients together) Eggs - Adds tenderness
and moisture to baked goods Fats Butter or Margarine Shortening Cooking Oil Adds flavor Salt - Helps ingredients interact with
- Adds Moisture
- Helps bind ingredients together Liquids Water - Adds tenderness
- Adds flavor
- Gives browning qualities to baked goods Sugar * There is baking soda
in baking powder