Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Why study foreign language?
Transcript of Why study foreign language?
Administrators Local Community World Career opportunities
Improved brain function
Why should my child learn a
Higher standardized test scores
Beneficial in the development of student's reading ability
New communicative skills through an enriching learning experience of culture and society
Promotes cultural understanding
A study done by the the Canadian Institutes of Health Research in Toronto, Canada on older adults, concludes that the lifelong use of two languages can help delay the onset of dementia symptoms by four years compared to people who are monolingual.
Enhances career opportunities
To make new friends Travel to different place around the world Your grades It's fun and culture rocks Increased understanding of one's own
Makes students more sensitive and
understanding of other nations
Puts students in better positions for
International and Government Jobs.