Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of H.G. Wells
The Book, The Island of Dr.Moreau is about a man named Dr.Moreau who makes weird creatures with other animals'/creatures' body parts and when they are bad they get put into the woods....
My opinion about The Island Of Dr.Moreau is great. I loved the book even though it was challenging at times.
H.G, Wells an author of the famous books War of The Worlds, The Time Machine, And The Island of Dr. Moreau. Herbert George Wells was born September 21 1866 in Bromley, England. At the age of 12 he was in an incident that made him deaf. In the same incident he broke his leg and that long ago it was hard to treat broken bones because the did not have the technology we have today. Wells died August 13th 1946
And His Life
Other books by H.G Wells are
The Time Machine, War Of The Worlds