Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Labor Action Network (LAN): The Efficiency of Member Targeting.
Transcript of The Labor Action Network (LAN): The Efficiency of Member Targeting.
The Efficiency of Member Targeting
The LAN or Labor Action Network is a secure voter file system that tracks the voting habits & histories of AFL-CIO members.
What is the LAN?
The LAN allows us to create contact lists of UA members and divide them into groups such as:
Creating Groups of Voters
The LAN allows us to analyze voting history & field data to determine how a member will vote.
1. Partisanship Scores
2. Candidate Support Scores
3. Propensity Scores
What's the Purpose?
1. Reduce the Universe
2. Tailor the Message
1. Voter Registration
2. Grassroots Effort
3. Phone Banking
ID & Persuade
GOTV (Get Out the Vote)
Confirmed Supporters, Hard Democrats
Keys to Success
Accurate Contact Information
Active vs Retiree
Lean Republican, Lean Democrat