Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How to use a clip less curler
Transcript of How to use a clip less curler
Plug in your curler and let it heat up, give it about 20-30 seconds depending on what heat setting you choose.
Choose your heat setting depending on your hair type, for thin hair you would want to choose a lower heat setting and for thick hair you might want a higher setting.
Once it is heated up section your hair and then wrap it around the hot barrel and hold it for 20-30 seconds at a downward angle again depending on your hair type, Hold it longer for thick hair and hold it for a shorter amount of time with thin hair.
Once you have your hair wrapped around the barrel for the amount of time desired, release your hair and let the curl drop. ( you may have to run your fingers through it to make it look more natural)
Repeat step 4 until your whole head is curled, once you finish run your fingers through your hair if you want to make it look more natural.
How to use a curling wand.