Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
After the Funeral
Transcript of After the Funeral
Tribute and elegy to Thomas' aunt Ann Jones with whom he shared a deep bond.
The death of Aunt Jones left a profound impact on the poet.
"Fern-Hill" commemorates the happy moments he spent on Aunt Jones' farm.
Her memory will haunt him
Its the only poem that is associated with an individual while others deal with experiences or abstractions.
Thomas' hate towards people
Ann = Modest
Personification - Mule Praises
Metaphor - Flesh was meek
Alliteration - Babble like a bellbuoy