Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Film Studies: Unit 6 - Four Quadrant Films
Transcript of Film Studies: Unit 6 - Four Quadrant Films
Turn in a typed reflection paper (5 paragraphs) in which you address the similarities and differences between these two films and their respective appeal.
Take-Home Exam (Due 12/3)
The most lucrative films in history are deliberately designed to have a FOUR QUADRANT APPEAL.
"The Four Quadrant Film"
What makes "Raiders of the Lost Ark" work for a four-quadrant audience? Defend your argument in a well-reasoned academic paragraph submitted to Edmodo by the start of Thursday's class.
Unit 6: Four-Quadrant Films
(and the evolution of the MPAA)
"Willful suspension of disbelief"
"Breaking the fourth wall"
character speaks directly to audience
(remember Samuel Taylor Coleridge?)
TONAL INDICATORS include: