Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
human body system
Transcript of human body system
Jan. 18, 2013 Human Body System
by Denisse Hamue Circulatory System The Circulatory System a group of organs which carry oxygen and remove wastes from every cell in the body. Excretory System The main function of the Excretory System is to move wastes from the body Digestive vocabulary words: Tongue, esophagus, stomach, salivary glands, small intestine, large intestine, pancreas Circulatory Vocabulary words: Heart, Aorta, Ventricles, Blood, Capillaries Excretory Vocabulary words: Artery, Vein, Kidney, Ureters, bladder, urethra, THANKS FOR LISTENING ! . Respiratory Vocabulary words: Trachea, Bronchial tubes, Aveoli, Diaphragm, nasal passage