Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
DAY FOUR: Chinese Achievements Pop Up Debate
Transcript of DAY FOUR: Chinese Achievements Pop Up Debate
SWBAT recall the significance of the Chinese
woodblock printing, moveable type
3/3 multiple choice questions
while justifying their answers using examples from a secondary source.
Today's Learning Objective
A. Help people find each other.
B. Help people keep order within their lives.
C. Help people navigate at sea.
WHOLE CLASS EXIT TICKET
purpose of the compass was to ______.
WHOLE CLASS EXIT TICKET #2
2. Which of the following was NOT an effect of the compass on the world?
A. It led to some of the most important sailing voyages in history.
B. People were able to travel farther than before.
The Book of the Devil Valley
master was written.
WHOLE CLASS EXIT TICKET #3
3. What is an effect of gunpowder on the world?
A. People stopped using swords in battle.
B. Europeans eventually conquered African civilizations.
C. Europeans eventually conquered Chinese civilizations.
DO NOW -Tuesday, FEBRUARY 16, 2016
SWBAT finish their
Pop Up debate!
using evidence from the readings
- making eye contact with the audience
- "popping up" when ready to speak
On Friday we started our first Pop Up Debate.
of the following questions to answer:
1) If you have ALREADY presented, what was challenging? What did you enjoy?
2) If you have NOT already presented, what was it like being in the" audience"? What made successful "pop ups" successful?
3) If you were ABSENT, what can you do when you speak to make your ideas convincing when you speak today?
You know what time it is....
It's okay to read directly from your paper
if you need to!