Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Adapting to change
Transcript of Adapting to change
some people argue that humans are no longer evolving.
Do you agree?
Explain the peppered moth using natural selection
Bird beak shape investigation
Which beak shape is best for picking up seeds?
what are the big adaptation that have happened to bikes over the years?
which were successful?
Which were unsuccessful?
what happens to unsuccessful adaptations?
independent variable (what will you change?)
Dependent variable (what will you measure?)
Control Variable (what will you keep the same?)
Do adaptations make you more likely to survive?