Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Medieval Japan Vocabulary
Transcript of Medieval Japan Vocabulary
A group of families related by blood or marriage.
A written plan of government.
Belief that all natural things are alive and have their own spirits.
Class of warriors in feudal Japan who pledged loyalty to a noble in return for land.
Military ruler of feudal Japan.
Powerful military lord in feudal Japan.
In feudalism, a noble who held land from and served a higher-ranking lord, and in return was given protection.
Political system based on bonds of loyalty between lords and vassals.
A smaller group with distinct beliefs within a larger religious group.
11. Martial Arts
Sports, such as judo and karate, that involve combat and self-defense.
Practice of quiet reflection to clear the mind and find inner peace.
The art of producing beautiful handwriting.
Japan's oldest form of poetry; an un-rhymed poem of five lines.
Medieval business group formed by craftspeople and merchants.