Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Unreliable Narrator
Read the story and reflect on the following question.
Let's have some fun!
How might this short story contain
an unreliable narrator?
What implication can you
draw from Bierce's life?
List them out!
What are some examples
from the text?
-Novel written in 1740 by Samuel Richardson
-Epistolary Novel - A novel written mainly of letters
-Samuel Richardson was 51 years old.
-Pamela is 14-16 years old
-Mr. B is 18-20 years old.
Pamela; or Virtue Rewarded
Whose version is more reliable?
Now, how may this narrator be unreliable? -->
Describe the events in the clip as best as you can.
"An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge"
How might this clip be analyzed now that we know something about the narrator?
Why might Pamela be an Unreliable Narrator?
(Lived in Ohio--
1842 – 1913/14)