Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Love
Parental Love "Consent to marry Demetrius, I beg the ancient privilege of Athens:
As she is mine, I may dispose of her" "To you your father should be as a god;
one that composed your beauties- yea,
and one to whom you are but a form in wax" Love for Pride "I am my lord, as well derived as
he, As well possesed... My fortunes
every way as fairly ranked" Love is 'Unfair' Hermia: "The more I hate the more he
follows me." Helena: "The more I love,
the more he hateth me" Love as appearances Love as fertility 'Barren Sister' and 'Virgin Patent' suggesting women
need love to survive "Through Athens I am thought as fair as she"
and "O happy fair!" suggest men base their
choices of courtship and love on appearance