Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Greek god and Goddesses
Transcript of Greek god and Goddesses
A myth is that Poseidon and his girlfriend (Medusa) got into one of Athena's tempals with the help of Medusa's two sister's. Athena got mad and turned Medusa and her sisters into the three gorgans. Pan Pan's symbol is a flute or a goat. Poseidon's roman name is neptune Athena's roman name was Minerva Pan's roman name is Faunus. Pan's relatives are Hermes, Dryope, and other Satyrs. Pan's realm is the wild. Pan's personality traits are protective and gentle. A myth is that Pan played the flute so well he challenged Apollo in a music contest. Pan lost and Apollo received the prize because of the Lyre.