Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Luis Palau Association
Transcript of The Luis Palau Association
who founded the Luis Palau Association;
a ministry that is solely based on:
proclaiming the Gospel of Jesus Christ,
mobilizing the church,
and equipping the next generation Luis and his ministry have shared the Gospel with over 1 billion people through television, print, radio, and events;
he has spoken to over 25 million people across 72 countries with over 1 million dedications to Christ. 7 Cultural Elements Metaphors LPA used the phrases:
body of Christ
team In dependence upon God, we want to win as many people
as possible to Jesus Christ throughout the world, proclaiming
His Good News by all available means to the millions of
people who have yet to respond to the Gospel. Rituals Outreach event called "Season of Service" 1. The love and grace of God in action as shared by His people
in selfless service to others.
2. The faith community at-large engaging with business and
civic leaders to address their biggest needs
3. Local churches uniting to serve their communities through
sustainable acts of service
Season of Service has been recognized by The Oregonian,
CBN, PBS, Readers Digest, USA Today,
Christianity Today, and many other media outlets Led by more than 500 churches, faith-based organizations and
businesses, this initiative has brought more than 25,000 volunteers
together annually to serve thousands throughout the Portland/Vancouver area Stories Video testimonies
<embed src="http://blip.tv/play/gpFnlJUKAg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="390" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed> Artifacts Palau.org Heroes Luis Palau Billy Graham Performances Outreach Festivals
Preaching across the world
Radio and television broadcasts Values 1. We believe that the Bible is the verbally inspired Word of God, without error in the original writing, and the supreme and final authority in doctrine and practice.
2. We believe in one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious death and atonement through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, and in His personal return in power and glory.
4. We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and regeneration by the Spirit are essential.
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by Whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
6. We believe in the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life eternal.
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of the Church, which is the Body of Christ, composed of all who are regenerated through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.