Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
stitches by shawn mendes
Transcript of stitches by shawn mendes
1. " Just like a moth drawn to a flame" is a simile because it is comparing how a moth gets attracted to flames.
1. "But one's ever left me quite this sore" means that he got heart broken already but no other girl hurt him as bad as she did.
1. I thought that I've been hurt before
2.But no one's ever left me quite this sore
3.Your words cut deeper than a knife
4.Now I need someone to breathe me back to life
5.Got a feeling that I'm going under
6.But I know that I'll make it out of alive
7.If I quit calling you my lover
8. Move on
9.You watch me bleed until I can't breathe
10.I'm shaking, falling onto my knees
11.And now that I'm without your kisses
12.I'll be needing stitches
13.Tripping over myself,
14.Aching, begging you to come help
15.And now that I'm without your kisses
16.I'll be needing stitches
17.Just like a moth drawn to a flame
18.Oh, you lured me in, I couldn't sense the pain
19.Your bitter heart cold to the touch
20.Now I'm gonna reap what I sow
21. I'm left seeing red on my own
22.Got a feeling that I'm going under
23.But I know that I'll make it out alive
24.If I quite calling you my lover
26.You watch me bleed until I can't breathe
27. I'm shaking, falling onto my knees
28.And now that I'm without your kisses
29.I'll be needing stitches
30.Tripping over myself,
31.Aching, begging you to come help
32.And now that I'm without your kisses
33.I'll be needing stitches
34.Needle and the thread,
35.Gotta get you out of my head
36.Needle and the thread,
37.Gonna wind up dead
38.Needle and the thread,
39.Gotta get you out of my head, get you out of my head
40.You watch me bleed until I can't breathe
41.I'm shaking falling onto my knees(falling on my knees)
42.And now that I'm without your kisses
43.I'll be needing stitches( and I'll be needing stitches)
44.Tripping over myself,
45.Aching, begging you to come help(begging, "baby, please.")
46. And now that I'm without your kisses
47. I'll be needing stitches
48. (And now that)
49. I'm without your kisses
50. I'll be needing stitches
51.(And now that)
51.I"m without your kisses
52.I'll be needing stitches
2. " Your words cut deeper than a knife" is a metaphor because its comparing 2 things without using like or as.
3. "And now that I'm without your kisses I'll be needed stitches" is a hyperbole because it's using exaggeration by saying her words hurt bad like a knife cutting you.
2. "But I know that I'll make it out alive" means even though he is hurt he will get through it.
3. "Oh, you lured me in, i couldn't sense the pain" means he fell in love with her but he didn't know what was going to happen at the end.
stitches by shawn mendes
Meaning of Song
The meaning of the song is him releasing his feelings after a bad break up and he just wants to be happy. :)