Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Nazi Experiments
SCIENCE OR SICKOS
Did Nazi Scientists have a right to experiment on people in the concentration camps?
Medical Experiments of the Holocaust and Nazi Medicine
Freezing / Hypothermia
Interrogation and Torture
Killing / Genocide
People must remember the Holocaust as a insult to humanity. The lives lost were not only great in number, but offered so much to mankind. How the world would have been different if the millions of souls destroyed could have lived.
Experimentation on mice. Experimentation on people?Are either OK? What if we gain scientific knowledge?
Is scientific experimentation on people ethical?
Topic Sentence: 2 points
Explain your opinion: 4 points
Describe your feelings about Nazi Experiments.
(2 sentences) 4 points
WARM UP P. 189