Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Testaccio, Roma - Nonno
Transcript of Testaccio, Roma - Nonno
and lived until 1951 where him and my
nonna (grandmother) then moved to Windsor.
My Zia Louisa which is my nonno's sister in
law now lives in this apartment. As I said before while I was visiting Italy
I was able to see where my nonno use to
buy his bottled milk not only was it just a small
store on the corner of the street but it was also right
near his apartment. There was also a little grocery store
down the street that I was also fortunate enough to visit
which sold everything from cookies and household
necessities to BEER.. and other alcoholic beverages.
My nonna and nonno now live in south Windsor on Mark street and have lived there for about 55 years. This would be the church in which my nonno use
to attend his masses in. It still stands to this
day and I was fortunate enough to be able to see it.
We were not allowed in it and it happened
to be a gated church.
Walking through the streets of Italy