Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The School For Good And Evil
Transcript of The School For Good And Evil
What the author did best was how he made me feel like the characters are real. He also made me want to never put down the book. The best thing the author did was the vocabulary, it was so unique.
1) what are 3 of the main characters names?
2) what is the name of the pen?
3) where is the story's main setting?
1) Sophie, Agatha, and Tedros
2) the sortan
3) in the evil and the good castles
1) something burning
2) someone turning ugly
3) something decorated
1) to burn with a sudden/ unsteady flame
2) not found
3) something that was decorated to look fancy
school: evil school
school: good school
I would give this book a star rating
I think it would be a great book for ages 12-15. This book would also be great for both girls and boys. Most kids ages 9-11 would probably enjoy reading the book with their parents, (so they can understand the book more.) If you like to read fairy tales, romances or action books (books with lots of battles) then this book is the one for you.
My favorite part of the book was when Tedros asked out Agatha right in front of Sophie. Man, did that get Sophie mad. She screamed at the top of her lungs and the judges thought it was part of the act so the evil school won, but that wasn't a good thing. The good school started to fall apart! it was total chaos.
This book was enjoyable because it had so much detail. The author also did a great job with grabbing your attention. I think this author did an outstanding job with the School For
. I can't wait till I can get my hands on part 2.
summary of favorite part/ what made the book enjoyable
About the author
The School for Good and Evil, The School for Good and Evil #2: A World Without Princes, Grade Saver
all about Agatha
all about Sophie
best friend: Sophie
best friend: Agatha