Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Adjectival Prep Phrases vs. Adverbial Prep Phrases
Transcript of Adjectival Prep Phrases vs. Adverbial Prep Phrases
Adverbial Prepositional Phrases
What's the difference? What is an adverb? An adjectival phrase answers the same questions an adjective answers. Types of Prepositional Phrases What is an Adjective? a word that modifies or describes a noun a word that modifies a verb, an adjective, or another adverb An adverbial phrase answers the same questions that an adverb answers. What are the four adjective questions? 1. What kind?
2. Which one?
4. How many?
What are the five adverb questions? 1. When?
3. To what extent?
5. Not Example: Adjectival Prepositional Phrases We went to the ocean. (Where?)
After dinner we drove to the beach. (When?)
We chose the puppy with the white face. (Which one?)
I gave Jan jelly beans with red spots. (What kind?) Example: Adverbial Prepositional Phrases