Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Prezents
At Christmas it is all about family time and food.However we all get presents if it is from your family or Santa.One of the main reasons we have the custom of giving and receiving presents at Christmas, is to remind us of the presents given to Jesus by the Wise Men.
Traditional Christmas dinner features turkey with stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, cranberry sauce, and vegetables such as carrots, turnip, parsnips, etc. Other types of poultry, roast beef, or ham is also used. For dessert, pumpkin or apple pie, raisin pudding, Christmas pudding, or fruitcake are the staple. mmmm
Why we love Christmas
I like Christmas because I get to spend time with my family and I get presents also I get
I like Christmas because I get to spend quality time with my family and I get
food with the
best presents.Also I get a full English
breakfast served in bed.