Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Exam revision 1: Overview of the exam
Transcript of Exam revision 1: Overview of the exam
Do's and dont's of the exam
Ideally where we should be by now...
LI: To gain an overview of the structure of the exam and our options for the order in which we do the different sections.
SC: Students will be able to explain what each section of the exam requires.
Exam revision checklist for
Wednesday 8 November (day after Cup Day)
3:00 - 5:15
Exam centre (TBC)
Fifteen minutes reading
Two hours writing
Dictionary, analog watch (put on table), pens, papers, highlighters.
for all Areas of Study
done over the holidays
(definitely no later than
end of first week back)
exam skills practice
round of content revision
Take a look at a practice exam.
to check Section A and B for
Russia and China
Classify the questions into
Decide on which revolution you will do for Section A.
Then read/view the source/s thoroughly for Section A Part 1, so you can begin strongly