Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Reasons/Causes for Bullying
Transcript of Reasons/Causes for Bullying
My goal towards bullying is to continue to stand up for others and help them when they are being bullied, because I know that I would want someone to help me if I was being bullied.
A positive solution to stop bullying is not stand-by and watch it happen. If you witness something wrong jump in and do something, because by watching you're actually helping the bullly. Also, if you know that you're going through difficult times, talk to someone instead of lashing out at innocent people.
Many people think that bullies bully just for fun. however, what people may not notice that there is actually a reason why people bully. Whether the reason is public or private, we all have reasons behind our actions.
I think one of the reasons people bully is because they themselves have been bullied before and they think it is right to take their anger out on others. Another reason may be because the environment at home is unhealthy and bullying is how the individual expresses their emotion.