Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How can the volume of our chocolate bars?
Transcript of How can the volume of our chocolate bars?
LO: To understand how to find the volume of a shape.
Show use of multiplication skills.
Know how to calculate the volume of a shape.
Check calculations and use the correct units.
To move to the next stage of our chocolate making process, we need to understand the volumes of chocolate bars.
This will help us to produce a successful and popular bar.
Can you work out the volume of popular chocolate bars?
How do I work out the volume of a chocolate bar?
Volume is recorded in cm3-
Do not forget the units!!
Chocolate bars are cuboid shaped. They are 3D.
To work out the volume of a cuboid you need to use the following formula:
Shall we try one together?
Volume= __ cm3
__ x 2=