Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Scala Productivity
Products by partners
type Dev = (Coffee, Spec) => Code
type SoftwareBusiness = ($,Code) => $$$
3 times smaller code base in web app (java)
mixins, case classes
JVM & Libs
What's Your Next JVM Language?
InfoQ Posted by Werner Schuster on Nov 27, 2012
Unnecessary State Reduction
vals to vars
1184 to 154
Dev & Production
nice round of financing
side effects helps
type_ = :-)
Klub Pauza / Floriańska 18/3
Young and evolving
even better in backend systems
The RedMonk Programming Language Rankings: September 2012
Strong Typing vs. Strong Testing (B. Eckel)
"Static Typing Where Possible, Dynamic Typing When Needed:
The End of the Cold War Between Programming Languages" Erki Meijer & Peter Drayton / Microsoft
Technology Radar / 10.2012
errors / fp
fp / month