Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Bobby Rhodes
A Glimpse into the Future of Lakeside School District.
Q: What five adjectives would best describe your design?
A: Functional, Innovative, Fun, Amusing, Interesting.
Q: What makes your design innovative?
A: More functional and interesting than normal gym.
Q: Your inspiration for the design?
A: Myself being annoyed by the in functionality wanted to change it.
Q: What materials would be used in your design and why?
A: Turf, vinyl, hardwood, beach wood, concrete.
Q: Does your design contrast or complement the environment? (Explain)
A: There is a garden on the roof that the athletes and other people can get fresh fruits and vegetables.
Schools are having to pay lots of money to provide different fields and gyms because they serve different purposes. So I made a revolutionary design to solve this problem.
My gym design has multiuse purpose, floors that slide in and out. The different floors are for the different sports, which cuts down the school spending for different gyms. Making my multiuse design innovative for all schools in 2050.