Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Business Practices: Starbucks
Transcript of Business Practices: Starbucks
Failed Products - Berry Infusions, Barista Bar Blender, and Joe Magazine
"Charbucks legal case"
Innovative NPD team (70 employees)
"House of Quality"
Strategic service process matrix implementation
Efficient supply chain management
Starbucks is on a growth track according to analysts
Starbucks at Sochi controversy
First store opened (1971) in Seattle's Pike Place Market
1981- Howard Schultz buys Starbucks
Today- 18,000 stores in 62 countries
"To inspire and nurture the human spirit – one person, one cup and one neighborhood at a time."
Starbucks is positioned as the
largest coffeehouse in the world
Environmental Mission Statement:
“Starbucks is committed to a role of environmental leadership in all facets of our business.”