Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Yearbook: Theme development
Transcript of Yearbook: Theme development
What has to be included on the front endsheet?
What has to be included on the title page?
What has to be included on the opening spreads?
What has to be included on the dividers?
How do you tie all theme design together? cover
closing Questions to answer in your yearbook design wiki theme cover essentials book name (small)
3peat front endsheet
division name that tie back to theme
starting page number of each division
content of each division
3peat title page
essentials book name (small)
school phone number
number of students
number of faculty
copy telling the story of the theme
photograph(s) and caption(s) division
copy telling the story how that section ties to the theme
photograph(s) and caption(s) theme
copy reviewing the year and tying to the theme
photograph(s) and caption(s)