Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Standard Deviation
2. Subtract the mean from each number
3. Square the answer
4. Add all of the squared numbers together
5. Finish the formula Six people in your class took a test worth 20 points. Their scored were 10, 11, 11, 13, 14, 19. Find the Standard Deviation 10+11+11+13+14+19= 78
There are 6 scores so divide 78
by 6 to get a mean of 13 Take each test score and subtract 13 (the average) from it.
19-13= 6 Square your answer from step 2.
6^2= 36 9+4+4+0+1+36= 54 Take the Square Root of:
Number of test scores
√(54 ÷ 6)
√9=3 In your group nominate one person to be measured. Find the standard deviation of height in your class (in centimeters), and draw a bell curve.