Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Our work at SK Poseidon
Transcript of Our work at SK Poseidon
- Knowledge of basic nutrition for teenage athletes
- Aware of the importance of nutrition Concepts of Nutrition and metabolism:
- Carbohydrate, protein and fat
- Role, sources, recommendation intake Food labels: Smart snack ideas and strategies: Eating well when eating out (tips) Sport nutrition:
- What is sport nutrition
- Calorie intake
- Training – nutrition timing 3-day food record: Aims:
- Encourage the athletes to cook healthy
- The right proportion and distribution of food Continue land-based training Reduce the nutrition part; focus more on athletes’ knowledge of training principles Perform fitness and conditioning testing to track their progress Learned:
- How to work with teenage athletes
- Reflect our work
- How to design and adjust training plan Value of the internship
- We learned a lot
- Everyone was helpful and supportive Goal Setting Workshop