Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Jacob Proper
Prezi By Jacob Proper
Shoes Worn Today
Shoes today are sometimes worn for fashion purposes. Sometimes people wear fashionable shoes even though they may hurt. Shoes may be worn also to help with diseases on the foot, for jobs, or even sports.
The Different Types of Shoes
Egyptians wore sandals. Native Americans wore moccasins made from animal skins. Other different shoes such as spanish shoes, dutch shoes, babouche's, and french shoes were made.
I have found the answer to my question. I think shoes are very interesting. Thank you for looking at my prezi.
Some shoes were worn for decoration or indication of their social status. Some shoes were worn for protection. Shoes were mainly worn in cold regions for that purpose of protection. No one knows the exact time of when shoes were made.
.Work Shoes: For safety and comfort in jobs.
.Casual / Dress Shoes:Everyday occasions.
.Sports Shoes:Enhances athletic performance and provides comfort and durability.
.Corrective Shoes:Provides relief from foot conditions.
How Soles are Made
The Sneaker factory: How Shoes are Made: Rubber Outsole Pressing