Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian
Transcript of The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian
of a Part-Time Indian Spokane Indian Reservation Author Short summary Activity - Sherman Alexie
- Novelist, poet, performer and filmmaker
- Place of birth and date of birth
- Where did he grow up?
- Physical afflictions
- Make a mind map op Arnold Spirit Jr. after reading the fist 14 pages (The mind map must include:
- 4 adjectives to describe Arnold Spirit Jr
- Important relationships
- Physical description
- Characteristics and personality
- Emotions from the first 14 pages
- What does Arnold Spirit Jr. think of himself
- What does Arnold Spirit Jr. think of the Reservation
- Thoughts by Arnold Spirit Jr.
- Anything else you would like to add - - Who are they?
- Where are they located?
- Why are they called Spokane people?
- How many people live there?
- History of the Spokane people? - Armold Spirit Jr. is born
- Rearden or Wellprint
- Family losses
- Reunion with Rowdy