Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
OL PH 223 33:7-8
Transcript of OL PH 223 33:7-8
How many turns does the primary coil on the transformer have if the secondary coil has 100 turns.
Electricity is distributed from electrical substations to neighborhoods at 15,000 V. This is stepped down to 120 V for your home
Average of 120kW of power is sent to a town on power lines with a total resistance of .4 ohms. Calculate the power loss if the power is transmitted at
"I don't understand the last question on the quiz."
"What is the purpose of an inductor in a circuit?"
"I am having a hard time understanding why inductance doesnt depend on current? "