Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Rate of Change with a Tootsie Roll Pop
Transcript of Rate of Change with a Tootsie Roll Pop
Table: Time vs Radius
Finding the Radius
Graph: Time vs Radius
By: Jacqueline Huang
How do you find the rate of change of the volume of a (TRP) as you consume it?
from the slope of the line of best fit from the time vs radius graph
Table: Time vs Volume
Table: Time vs Change in Volume
Graph: Time vs Change in Volume
Graph: Time vs Volume
I plugged in dr/dt=-.0013 cm/sec & the radius of TRP at each time interval
Volume of a sphere = 4/3(pi)(r^3)
Calculating Avg Value of the Rate of Change of Volume of the TRP
To calculate the average value of rate of change of the volume, I added up the the rates of change of volume and divided the sum by 11, the number of rates of the change in volume..
Mouth Sucking Power: