Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Elkmont, TN
Cemetery Elkmont cemetery What Wonder Hotel
looked like. Another Pic. of what it
looked like An old bridge An old deserted cabin Another deserted cabin Elkmont is owned by
National Park. It is also near the
of cades cove. The reason it became
a ghost town was
because they built
a railroad there and
when they took it out
everyone moved. Elkmont is now a deserted
town were you can go and visit.