Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
THE CURRENT MONGOL PROJECT
Transcript of THE CURRENT MONGOL PROJECT
How did they derive their power?
Many tribes of multiple religions
What belief system played a role in the culture?
They did not create any
Took captives from Persia and China to build them
Safe trade system
Incorporated the knowledge of other civilizations
3 Important facts
What technologies were created?
What was the cultural impact?
How did Genghis Khan rule the conquered people?
Demonstrated ferocity of military
Allowed the separated civilizations to experience each other
They took soldiers from other armies
"Whoever submits shall be spared, but those who resist, they shall be destroyed with their wives, children, and dependents ... so that the others who hear and see should fear and not act the same." -Genghis Khan
Where and Time Period