Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Geometry/ Measurement Parent Workshop
Transcript of Geometry/ Measurement Parent Workshop
Order of Operations
A=L x W
P=2L + 2W
V=L x W x H
- has no beginning and no end
- has a beginning and an end
- has a beginning but no end
- a specific location on a line
- Lines the never intersect
- Lines that intersect to form 90 degree angles
- Lines that intersect to form acute and obtuse angles
- 90 degrees
- < 90 degrees
-> 90 degrees
- 180 degrees
12 inches= 1 foot
3 feet = 1 yard
100 cm= 1 m
10 mm= 1cm
1000m= 1 km