Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Park
Transcript of Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Park
by Kiana, Victor K., Vincent, Yasemin, Constantin, Lara
-in the 1700s Spanish trap & mine
-6000-7000 Years ago the first people lived in the sequoia national park
-late 1900 park was founded
Why are sequoia trees so big??
Thank you for your attention!
low to mid-montane elevation
Sierra Nevada Bighorn Sheep
mountain yellow-legged frog
- cultural experience
- huge plants
- many animals
- many activities
- nice weather
- unique adventure
Sierra Nevada, CA
2012: 1.1 mil visiters