Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Watercolor Landscapes
Landscapes are works of art that feature scenes of nature: mountains, lakes, gardens, rivers, etc.
Derived from the Dutch word landschap
"Landscape format" refers to a picture plane that has a width which is greater than its height.
Impression Sunrise, Claude Monet.
Jacob van Ruisdael, The Windmill at Wijk bij Duurstede, ca. 1670.
Starry Night. Vincent Van Gogh.
create a landscape
Four things you must always have
1. Horizon Line
3. Middle Ground
the line where the sky and land seem to meet
the area in the front of your painting, closest to the viewer.
middle & back ground
bottom of your image
right where they sound they are!
now with watercolors!