Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Project Based Learning
Transcript of Project Based Learning
What is Project Based Learning?
Performance based assessment to an
21st Century Skills
Problem Solving, Collaboration, Cooperation, and Critical Thinking
Voice and Choice
Revision and Reflection
Revision is common place
Share to the World
Parents, community members, or experts in a field.
In their Own Words
created by Ann Feldmann
Cooperative learning in groups
Students work backwards by identifying a question/problem then seeking research to answer/solve the question/problem.
Significant content from research, surveys, and interviews
Driving Question guides the process
Focuses student work
Leads to discussions, research, and more questions
Have an audience that is broader than the classroom!
Amplify - Share with a global community.