Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
FORM III A - COLO Y ALEJO E - ancient greece
Transcript of FORM III A - COLO Y ALEJO E - ancient greece
what did men drink in the symposium?
did all citizens eat meat?why?
when did they eat meat?
could all greek citizens read ?
DID ALL CHILDREN GO TO SCHOOL?
upsilon,phi,chi,phi and omega.
GREECE IS LOCATED IN EUROPE
ONLY WEALTHY BOYS WENT TO SCHOOL.
HOW MANY TEACHERS DID THEY HAVE
WHAT DID THEY LEARN AT SCHOOL?
2. THEY HAD THREE TEACHERS
3. THEY learned reading,writing
athletics and gymnastics.
what happened to wealthy girls?
1. they had one secret tutor.
what kind of food did they eat?
what did they use as a napkin?
they drank wine.
they ate protein,fish.
they used bread.
1. yes,because once a year there was a
2.once a year.
the olympic games
1.when and where did the Olympic games start?
2.who could and who couldn't compete in the Olympic games ?
3.what sports were part of the olympic games?
1.they started at 776BC in Olympia.
2.men could compete but women couldn't.
3.pankration, wrestling, running, chariot and horse races and javelin and discuss throwing .
4.how many days did the olympic
5.how often did the olympic games
they lasted for 5 days.
every four years.
how many days did the first modern olympic games last?
where did it take place?
how many countries participated?
how many athletes participate?
what did the winners get?
a banquet in the house of
1 .how many people could
see a play in the ancient
3.what was the orchestra?
4 what was the skene?
5.what kind of plays did the Greeks
2 .who could act in a play?
Men or boys
The orchestra was were they prepare