Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Alcoholism
a problem controlling your drinking
always thinking about alcohol
developing a physical dependence
having withdrawal symptoms when you decrease or stop drinking. Well then what is one drink? 12 fl oz. of beer
8-9 fl oz. malt liquor
5 fl oz. wine
1.5 fl oz. 80 proof hard liquor How do I know if I'm at risk or not? Drinking too much on a regular basis
Drinking at an early age
Depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder
Cocktails You said alcohol can cause what? Liver disease Heart problems Eye problems Birth defects Cancer What do you say? Can we prevent this? Course we can Socialize without alcohol Avoid going to bars Don't keep alcohol at home Alcohol isn't everything Do you know the difference between drinking and being an alcoholic? drinking for the effect developing alcohol tolerance Blackouts negative effect on:
friendships Why is it so dark in here? Do you know someone like this? Maybe you're that someone? No need to fret! Alcoholics Anonymous is here to help! That doesn't rhyme.. I know. 180 North Wabash Ave.
(312) 346-1475 2547 West North Ave.
(773) 489-5390 3701 West Fullerton Ave.
(773) 489-6438 Conclusion Don't drink Don't ruin your's and your loved one lives. Do get help!