Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
I12 Unit 11 H.E.R.
Transcript of I12 Unit 11 H.E.R.
Why do you think people create them?
At an end your rule is.
Good relations with the Wookies, I have.
Everyday, I water the plants.
I water the plants everyday.
The most delicious finger foods, she served.
She served the most delicious finger foods.
Many things for the house, I bought today.
I bought many things for the house today.
1. I'm going to the park after class.
2. I'll be free in the afternoon.
3. The robbers ran out of the bank.
4. He wrote her number on a small piece of paper.
5. The apple is next to the fridge.
6. We went to the stadium.
We went to the stadium.
To the stadium
to the stadium.
How important or necessary are zoos and art museums in big cities?
Should all cities make these places available for their citizens?
Is there a place in Lima that has special memories for you, such as a place where you played as a child or hung out with friends?
What sites would you put on an audio tour of your city?
Imagine that you want to serve as an Arts Ambassador for Peru.
Complete the application.
Write a cover letter for your application
Include examples of fronted speech.