Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of al-nifaq
WHAT IS AL-NIFAQ?
Nifaq is derived from the word “nafaqa”means to pass through.
“ Naafiqa” means rat’s hole with entry and exit holes.
– A non-muslims who pretended to be be muslims and lived together with them in Madinah. They do reject the belief in Islam.
TYPES OF AL-NIFAQ
ACTION RELATED TO AL-NIFAQ
1. Hypocrisy in belief
2. Such people declared Shahada but their hearts were still firm on Kufr.
Ridicule the ayat of Quran.
Pay no attention to ayat and run away from ayat of Quran.
Enjoin evil and forbid goodness.
In order to spread disliking against Islam,
accept Islam one day and reject it the next day.
Happy at the sufferings of Ummah and
sad when Ummah flourishes.
Consider Iman as foolishness.
( Baqara, 13)
Present excuses not to go for Jihad.
Deny the need for Jihad.
Ridicule Solat, Azan.(Maida, 58)
Consider Solat as a burden, to come to masjid for show and with hesitation. (Nisa, 142)
Consider spending in the way of Allah as a fine. (Tauba,98)
Spend in Allah’s way with disdain. (Tauba,54)
Show “Bukhl” or miserliness .(Tauba,76)
Ridicule the spending of poor Muslims. (Tauba,79)
Difference between Kufr and Nifaq
Open denial of Islam and then may confront Islam openly.
Opposes and ambushes Islam in the garb of friendship and support with clandestine planning, strategies and conspiracies.
MOTIVES FOR NIFAQ
To damage Islam from inside.
Priority to material benefits and safeguarding self and assets from both sides.
Lack of true understanding of Islam. In Uhad during difficult combat, some expressed doubts about Allah.
1. Hypocrisy in action
2. Such people entered Islam but they had weaknesses in their faith.
1. Denying the Messenger and the part of what the Messenger was sent with
2. Hating the Messenger and some of what the Messenger was sent with.
4. Resenting the prevalence of the deen of the Prophet
3. Rejoicing over the decline of the deen of the Messenger.
There are 4 kinds of nifaq aqeeda:
of nifaq amal