Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
What Goes After BE
Transcript of What Goes After BE
WHAT GOES AFTER BE?
Several things can go after a BE verbs, but not everything!
You will be
After BE, you can use an "ing" verb
This is used for all "progressive" or "continuous" verb tenses:
I am writing
You are studying
She is watching
They were listening
He was reading
We will be eating at 7pm.
In Passive Voice, you use a past participle verb after BE
about the accident.
will be taught
about passive soon!
What is your ROLE in this situation?
What is your relationship to me?
He is my brother
They are my parents
She is a teacher
He is a doctor
This is a pen.
Those are cups.
She is happy
That was fun!
We are young
He is very patient
You are kind
NEVER BASE FORM AFTER BE!
I am go to school.
He was work yesterday.
Click the forward arrow to move through the presentation or click on any circle to see it bigger!