Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
human rights 504
Transcript of human rights 504
You have the right to be protected if someone tries to
harm your good name or enter your house, open your
mail or bother you or your family without good reason.
Right to own property:
1) You have the right to own things.
2) Nobody has the right to take these things from
you without a good reason
Article 17 (own words)
1)You can own anything that can not harm the people around me. You can own a house, land, a pool, and a car as long as you have your driver’s license and you are over the age of 15. As long as you are over the age of 19 and you have the money you can own your own house.
2) Nobody can take you house or car unless you don’t pay your mortgage or car insurance. A pool can not be taken unless it is broken and you throw it away until you get a new one. Nobody can move into your house unless you allow them to as long as they pay rent or sign a contract.
Article 12 (own words)
You can live freely without being harmed in any way. Nobody can enter your house without permission. Nobody may steal your belonging or valuables. If anybody tries to bother you or your family you can get them arrested. Only you can open your mail. If someone hurts you, you can call the cops on him or her.
human rights 5-504
Freedom from interference with privacy,
family, home and correspondence:
You can live without being abused or physically hurt. Nobody can steal your children or belongings. Your good name can’t be assaulted or harmed. If someone opens your mail they can go to jail for about 4 months. No one can enter your house or living space without you knowing him or her