Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Wolf spider life cycle
Transcript of Wolf spider life cycle
The egg stage is the first stage. The egg sac is carried by the female. The egg sac will most likely be in some kind of garden or a sand box.
The spiderling is the second stage.It eats a lot of insects and some spiders. It becomes an adult in two weeks. It is 1 half of an inch as a spiderling.And the spiderling is still on the back of the female until 3 weeks.
The adult lives for 1 to several years. It grows up to 4 inches long and 2 inches wide.Last, it eats a lot of insects.
The Wolf Spider needs plants to be in the habitat. They also need insects which are caterpillars, crickets,grasshoppers,slugs,flies,earwigs,beetles , and other spiders.It lives for one to several years. All stages of the life cycle are in the butterfly garden.
The wolf spider can be found in more than just a few places. The wolf spider can be found on the hillside in the habitat, and anywhere in the habitat and more. The wolf spider is not venomous.