Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Poverty
3. Health Care Hunger 25,000 individuals die everyday due to hunger
People in poverty tend to be malnourished
Get sick and weak
May lead to death
They cannot afford food Homelessness Over 640,000 people experience homelessness everyday
12% are veterans in America (67,000)
40% of families are homeless
Homelessness increased by 9% since 2010
42% of children that are homeless are typically under the age of 6
Often overlooked Health Care Approximately 1.2 billion people in the world suffer from illnesses due to poverty
Lack clean water, shelter, and cleanliness 12 You are here Norfolk, Virginia USA 14.5% of America's population is below the poverty line