Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Aztec Battle Plan
Transcript of Aztec Battle Plan
More people = more recognition
Treat them like Gods
Reduce contact to prevent foreign diseases
Protect our land against Spanish
After Ridding Our Land of the Spanish
Aztec Battle Plan
Adrian, Jessie, Edan, Edward, Riley, Luc and Ally
-attack at night, fire
weak point, on the ship
Our Main Goal
Block off exits except swamps
Swamps slow travel
The Alligator and the Fish
The Second Prophecy
Moctezuma has a second vision, this one of more alligators swarming to his precious land. The European explorers are landing on shore.
Meeting with the Spanish
Geography as a Weapon
The Poisoned Meal
- Vast majority of people
- Know our land better
- Coordination of scouts and allied armies
- Tenochtitlan is secluded
- Not familiar with the enemy
- Not immune to disease from Europe
- Far less superior technology
- Sentries watching the "gods" at all times
- See the gods arriving on shore
- Make Preparations
The native group of poison dart frogs in central/south America is the dendrobatidae
- Make Preparations for other Europeans to come
- Attempt to learn from the Spanish so we can defend ourselves
The Remaining Europeans
Practice of sacrifice