Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Mixed Methods research and Design
Transcript of Mixed Methods research and Design
2. Identify a rationale for mixing the method.
3. Identify a data collection strategy. is a procedure for collecting, analyzing and mixing both quantitative and qualitative research. is used when one method cannot get a point across. 6. Multiphase Design also uses one of the previous 4 methods but it examines a topic through a series of phases. 5. Collect quantitative and Qualitative Data 6. Analyze data separately, concurrently, or both 7. Write the report as One- or Two-Phase Study or a Multiple-Phase study. Bibliography Creswell, John W.. "Mixed Method and Design." Educational research: planning, conducting, and evaluating quantitative and qualitative research. 4h ed. Upper Saddle River, N.J.: Pearson/Merrill Prentice Hall, 2008. 534- 575. Print. Notation system for Mixed Methods + Plus sign indicates simultaneous collection of quantitative and qualitative data. UPPERCASE LETTERS indicate a priority for either qualitative or quantitative data. lowercase letters indicate a lower priority for the data. For an example; QUAL + QUAN means the research places equal emphasis on qualitative and quantitative. Left Arrow key shows the sequential collection of qualitative and quantitative.