Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Mixed Methods research and Design
Transcript of Mixed Methods research and Design
2. Identify a rationale for mixing the method.
3. Identify a data collection strategy. is a procedure for collecting, analyzing and mixing both quantitative and qualitative research. is used when one method cannot get a point across. 6. Multiphase Design also uses one of the previous 4 methods but it examines a topic through a series of phases. 5. Collect quantitative and Qualitative Data 6. Analyze data separately, concurrently, or both 7. Write the report as One- or Two-Phase Study or a Multiple-Phase study. Bibliography Creswell, John W.. "Mixed Method and Design." Educational research: planning, conducting, and evaluating quantitative and qualitative research. 4h ed. Upper Saddle River, N.J.: Pearson/Merrill Prentice Hall, 2008. 534- 575. Print. Notation system for Mixed Methods + Plus sign indicates simultaneous collection of quantitative and qualitative data. UPPERCASE LETTERS indicate a priority for either qualitative or quantitative data. lowercase letters indicate a lower priority for the data. For an example; QUAL + QUAN means the research places equal emphasis on qualitative and quantitative. Left Arrow key shows the sequential collection of qualitative and quantitative.